Member of the American Chemical Society (ACS), the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) and the International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE)
- 05/2019: A (much) better solar cell - ANU Reporter
- 05/2019: Scientists unlock the potential of ultra-thin 2D materials - ANU, CECS ANU, 2CC Radio Canberra Weekender, Physics.org, Opli, etc.
- 02/2019: ANU at the forefront of ground-breaking solar research - ANU, PV Magazine, AZoCleantech, PACE (Process & Control Engineering), myScience, Sustainability Matters, Ferret, Vietnamplus, Vietnamnet, tuoitrenews, etc.
- 02/2019: What lies in the future of fibre materials and devices - DHU, China News, etc
- 10/2018: Lab of the Month, by Linkam Scientific, UK - link
- Optoelectronic properties of next generation 2D materials
- Luminescence spectroscopy and imaging
- Functional materials for energy harvesting, storage and utilisation
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- M. Tebyetekerwa et. al. Advanced Materials (2019).DOI:10.1002/adma.201900522.
- M. Tebyetekerwa et. al. Energy and Environmental Science (2019). DOI: 10.1039/C8ee02607f.
- M. Tebyetekerwa et. al. ACS Applied Energy Materials (2018). DOI:10.1021/acsaem.7b00057.
- M. Tebyetekerwa et. al. Journal of Materials Chemistry A (2017). DOI: 10.1039/c7ta06242g.
Honours, Awards and Scholarships
- The Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship for PhD (2018-2022)
- The Chinese Government Scholarship Award 2015 for International Students for MSc (2015-2018) 2015GXZS02
- The Scientific and Technology Council of Turkey Research (TUBITAK) Award 2015- 1059B151413798 (Declined)
- The Uganda National Government Scholarship Award for the Best 1% of all Students Countrywide for 4 Years Undergraduate Study (2009-2013)- Full Award
- The Vice Chancellors List (VCL) of Kyambogo University for the Best Students (CGPA of 4.71/5.00). Top Overall Student of 10th graduation (2014)