1. Wang X., Dennis M., An experimental study on the formation behavior of single and binary hydrates of TBAB, TBAF and TBPB for cold storage air conditioning applications, Chemical Engineering Science, 137 (2015, pp 938-946.
2. Wang X., Dennis M., Influencing factors on the energy saving performance of battery storage and phase change cold storage in a PV cooling system, Energy and Buildings, 107 (2015), pp 84–92.
3. Dennis M., Cochrane T., Marina A., A prescription for primary nozzle diameters for solar driven ejectors, Solar Energy 115 (2015), pp 405-412.
4. Wang X., Dennis M., Hou L., Clathrate hydrate technology for cold storage in air conditioning systems, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 36 (2014), pp 34–51.
5. Dennis M., Garzoli K., Use of variable geometry ejector with cold store to achieve high solar fraction for solar cooling, International Journal of Refrigeration, 34 (2011) pp 1626-1632.
6. Egan, A.M., Air tightness of Australian offices buildings: reality versus typical assumptions used in energy performance simulation, Ecolibrium, 11(2), 28–37, 2012. (Paper also presented to the12^th International Conference of International Building Performance Simulation Conference, Novotel Hotel, Brighton-Le-Sands, Sydney, Australia 14– 16 November, 2011.)
7. Dennis M., Kohlenbach P., Refrigeracion por energia solar en Australia: El futuro del aire acondicionado?, Frio-Calor-Aire Acondicionado, Temática 2011[#11AA-03]
8. Egan, A.M., Occupancy of Australian office buildings: how accurate are typical assumptions used in energy performance simulation and what is the impact of inaccuracy, ASHRAE Transactions, 118(1), 217 – 224.
9. Dennis M., Kohlenbach P., Solar Cooling in Australia: The future of air-conditioning? Ecolibrium, Journal of the Australian Institute for Refrigeration Air conditioning and Heating, December 2010 issue.
10. Dennis M., Pillai G., Cool Comfort from the Sun, Green Energy, Vol. 5 No. 2, 2009, World Institute of Solar Energy, Pure, India
11. Lovegrove K, Dennis M., 2006, Solar Thermal Energy Systems in Australia, International Journal of Environmental Studies, Vol 63, Issue 6, pp791-802
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE PAPERS
1. Wang X., Dennis M., A comparison of battery and phase change cold storage in a PV cooling system under different climates, ECES Greenstock Conference, May 2015.
2. Dennis M., Comparison of Hybrid Ejector/Vapour Compression Configurations for Solar Cooling Applications, 5th International Conference Solar Air-Conditioning, Bad Krozingen Germany, 2013.
3. Doemland I., Dennis M., Solar Cooling in Australia – a Review, 5th International Conference Solar Air-Conditioning, Bad Krozingen Germany, 2013.
4. Doemland I., Albers J., Dennis M., A non-linear Absorption Chiller Model for TRNSYS with internal control algorithm, 5th International Conference Solar Air-Conditioning, Bad Krozingen, Oct 2013.
5. Dennis M., Marina A., Cochrane T., Implications of Momentum Modelling in Ejector Fluid Mixing, 23rd International Symposium on Transport Phenomena, Auckland, New Zealand, 19–22 November 2012.
6. Hou L., Dennis M., Evaluation of HVAC Cold Storage Using TRNSYS under Australian Conditions, INNOSTOCK2012 - The 12th International Conference on Energy Storage, Lleida, Spain, May 2012.
7. Dennis M., Characteristics of high performance cooling systems using ejectors, 4th International Conference Solar Air-Conditioning, Larnaka, Cyprus, 2011.
8. I. Doemland, M. Dennis, Solar Cooling in Australia - A Review, 4th International Conference on Solar Air-Conditioning, Larnaka, Cyprus, 2011.
9. Al-Doori G., Buttsworth D., Wandel1 A., Jacobs P., Dennis M., Preliminary investigation of a supersonic steam ejector using time-dependent numerical simulation, 17th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference Auckland, New Zealand 5-9 December 2010.
10. Dennis M., A prognosis of ejector cooling, 9th IIR Gustav Lorentzen Conference, Sydney, 2010.
11. Dennis M., Garzoli K., Modelling of variable geometry solar assisted ejector with cold store, International Seminar on Ejector/Jet-Pump Technology and Application, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, September 7-9, 2009.
12. Dennis, Mike; Thompson, Bethany. 2008. Vehicle to grid using broadband communications,Telecommunications Journal of Australia. 59 (1): pp. 3.1 to 3.13. DOI: 10.2104/tja09003.
13. Dennis M., Jones H., Broadband Communications Enables Sustainable Energy Services, Telecommunications Journal Of Australia, Vol 56, 2007.
NATIONAL CONFERENCE PAPERS
1. Dennis M., Wang X., Hou L., Doemland I., Emerging HVAC research at the Australian National University, The Future of HVAC Conference 2014, The Australian Institute for Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating, Sydney, 2014.
2. Dennis M., The ANU Solar Cooling Program, The Australian Special Interest Group in Solar Cooling annual conference, Sydney, Australia, April 2013.
3. Doemland I., Dennis M., The effects of air conditioning on the summer peak electricity demand and the role of PV, The Australian Special Interest Group in Solar Cooling annual conference,, Sydney, Australia, April 2013.
4. Doemland I., Dennis M., Solar Cooling in Australia - A review, The 50th Annual Australian Solar Council Solar 2012 Conference, Melbourne, Dec 2012.
5. Egan, A.M., Impacts of microclimate on the simulated energy performance of Australian offices buildings. 10th Healthy Buildings, Official Conference of the International Society Indoor Air Quality and Climate, Brisbane, Queensland, 8–12 July, 2012.
6. M. Dennis M., Doemland I., Hou L., Status and Prospects for Solar Cooling in Australia, Proceedings of the Australia and New Zealand Solar Energy Society, Sydney 2011.
7. Dennis M., Garzoli K., Compound ejectors with improved off-design performance, Proceedings of the Australia and New Zealand Solar Energy Society, Canberra, 2010.
8. Dennis M., Solar Cooling Using Variable Geometry Ejectors, Proceedings of the Australia and New Zealand Solar Energy Society, Townsville, 2009.
9. Elliston B., Dennis M., Feasibility of Solar-Assisted Refrigerated Transport in Australia, Proceedings of the Australia and New Zealand Solar Energy Society, Townsville, 2009.
INVITED BOOK CHAPTERS AND ARTICLES
1. Dennis M., Reducing air conditioner impacts – The state of solar cooling, Renew Magazine Issue 130, The Alternative Technology Association, 2014.
2. M. Dennis, Opportunities for CFD in ejector solar cooling, Book Title "Computational Fluid Dynamics Modelling in Development of Renewable Energy Applications", Published by INTERNATIONAL ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT FOUNDATION
Editor: Maher A.R. Sadiq Al-Baghdadi, ISBN 13: 978-1-46623-131-3, 2011.
3. Dennis M., Kohlenbach P., Opportunity and Direction for Solar Cooling – The Case in Australia, International Special Issue-ISI 2010 IIR "Cooling without Warming: Green New Deal in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning", International Institute of Refrigeration, United Nations-UNEP, Centro Studi Galileo, Association of Italian Refrigeration Technicians and European Energy Centre (UK), pp29-32
4. Kohlenbach P., Dennis M., Pears A., “Hot Sun, Cool House”, Sanctuary, Issue 6, The Alternative Technology Association, Dec 2008.
Barton, D.C., Blakers, A.W., Cuevas, A., Dennis, M., Everett, V., Franklin, E., Lovegrove, K., Macdonald, D., McIntosh, K., Smeltink, J. and Weber, K. 2007, "Solar@ANU
", Solar Progress: Renewable Energy for Australia and New Zealand, Volume 28, No. 1, March 2007.