Join us to watch 30+ technology projects that more than 300 ANU students are working on to build stronger communities, economies, and innovation ecosystems.
This showcase is part of our ANU TechLauncher initiative, connecting students with real clients to bring great ideas to life.
About this event
The 2020s are going to be a defining decade for the next century.
Not only are we at the cusp of a climate change turning point, but the way we think about community, economy, and innovation is also changing fast.
There is a bit of urgency for us to ensure that we take actions now to prevent a climate disaster, and work towards building more resilient communities.
And technology is at the heart of this urgency, to help us take ideas that will shape the future and turn them into a reality.
TechLauncher is a program that allows ANU students to do exactly this.
Join us in this showcase and learn how 300+ engineering and computer science students, working on 30+ projects, are helping us forge a future we want to live in.
You’ll get to meet each team and ask them questions about their work one-on-one, all online.
Who is this event for
- ANU students from any and all disciplines
- Canberra based businesses/employers
- ANU researchers, staff, or alumni
- Industry representatives from anywhere
- Research institutes
- Government agencies.
What you'll get out of this event
- Learn about student projects solving real industry, social, and research problems
- Meet high caliber ANU students in their final year of undergraduate or postgraduate degrees
- Meet TechLauncher clients, and learn about their businesses and ideas
- Hear from industry-leading keynote speakers.
This semester's showcase will be a combination of in-person and online networking using interactive rooms and tools.